Located in the heart of Columbus - the Grandview area - my practice provides high quality mental wellness services in a caring environment.
I received my nursing education at Ohio State University, and am nationally board-certified in Family Psychiatric / Mental Health Nursing as a nurse practitioner. Licensed in Ohio and North Carolina to provide mental health medication and therapy to clients ages 3+, my professional experience includes serving clients in rural Ohio and urban North Carolina in community mental health agencies.
- MS Nursing in Adult Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing,
Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Post Master's Certification in Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Post Graduate Training in Therapy, Southeast Institute for Group & Family Therapy, Chapel Hill, NC
- AA Veterinary Nursing, Columbus State Community College, Columbus, OH
- MA Finance, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- BS Business Management, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH